DRY PASTA

Who don’t like Italian food? Of course me too. So far I heard of much known Italian recipe called “Pasta”. I’ve been tried many times and I like it too. Last month when I met one of my friends at her home, she prepared an Italian recipe apart from regular one. Known as “Dry pasta”. Of course many people in India heard of “dry pasta” before. But, I got to know when I met my friend, and it’s very delicious. Then, after a week, I tried at my home and got pretty good one. 
My children’s are really liked it. 
Happy thing is: very easy and fast to prepare it. 



dry pasta recipe, Indian snack recipes, Italian recipes, Italian food


Ingredients to prepare dry pasta recipe:


  • Pasta
  • Onions
  • Tomatoes
  • Capsicum
  • Cabbage
  • Salt
  • Chilli powder
  • Coriander powder
  • Turmeric
  • Oil
  • Cumin seeds



Preparation:


  • In a steel bowl /pan take 2 cups of water and boil it.
  • Add 1tbsp of salt, 1tbsp oil in boiled water. 
  • Add pasta and boil it for 10 more min until the pasta get soft.
  • Next, in a preheated pan, add 1tbsp oil, 1tbsp cumin seeds, onions, tomatoes, capsicum, cabbage let it be fry for 10 min and add salt as you required.
  • Then, add turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and finally add pasta then mix it well.
  • For garnishing, add roasted sesame seeds and coriander leaves to it and serve.
Request: 

If you really like the recipe, please share the recipe on your social media (or) in Whatsapp and encourage us. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments... your comments are my energy :-)

 
Top
UA-41514587-1