Egg Chaat Recipe
Eggs are great source of proteins and good fats. Every doctor will suggest you to consume at least one Egg per day either in the form of boiled or cooked in other way. Some people might like to have it as Omlet, some might like to have it as boiled or Egg Burj. Hence, in order to make the Egg very delicious, we tried to make it in a different way. Try once!
- Boiled eggs -7
- Oil -2tbsp
- Chopped garlic -1tbsp
- Mustard seeds -1/2tbsp
- Cumin seeds -1/2tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Tomatoes -3
- Onions -2
- Salt –as per required
- Chilli powder -1tbsp
- Turmeric –one pinch
- Mint leaves
Egg Chaat Preparation Method:
- First, boil the eggs and then separate yellow yolk from it. Then, chop the white egg into medium pieces and keep it aside.
- Take pan on stove and add some oil in it. Once oil is heated, add chopped onions and fry it until it turns in to brown color. Then, take it in a bowl.
- In the same empty pan, add some oil. Once the oil is heated, add mustard seeds,cumin seeds,garlic cloves,curry leaves,tomatoes stir it well for 2-3min. Then add yellow egg and crush it.
- Add sufficient salt,turmeric, chilli powder, mint leaves, coriander and mix it well. Keep the lid for 1 min on low flame and add white chopped egg. Mix it well take it a bowl
- Finally add mint leaves,coriander leaves.
If you really like the recipe, please share the recipe on your social media (or) in Whatsapp and encourage us.