Rava Laddu Recipe / Diwali festival special sweet recipe
Rava laddu recipe is one of the delicious sweet recipe. This is also called as Diwali mithai recipe. on the occasion of Diwali most of the people like to have it.so it is called is Diwali sweet special recipe. even i love to have it not only on occasions but also on regular days. if you add some extra Ghee to it you can preserve this laddu for one week or 10 days.
ingredients to prepare rava Laddu recipe:
- Rava (semolina) 1 small cup
- Ghee (clarified butter 2 tbsp
- 1 small cup of sugar
- 5 almonds
- 3 cardamom
- Warm milk 2 tablespoons
method to prepare Diwali special sweet recipe:
- Boil Ghee in a pan over medium heat and add Rava and fry it for 1 to 2 minutes until golden colour (light brown). switch off that flame and keep that rava aside to become it cool.
- Take sugar, almonds and cardamom seeds in a small pot bowl and grind into fine powder.
- Now take fried rava in a large bowl and add the well crushed sugar (powdered sugar) and almonds.
- Mix well with hands.
- Then add little amount of lite hot milk to that rava, mix well and make small size of Balls.
- That's it now Diwali special sweet recipe Rava laddu is ready to serve.
- You can preserve this laddu for one week or 10 days.