Tomato Bath Recipe - Indian Rice Breakfast recipe-tomato rice recipe
Tomato bath is the most delicious & fastest rice Indian breakfast recipe.it is easy to make.i think even it is good for health,because it is made up of Rice & tomato.there is not much oil in that,it is oil free recipe.so no need to worry about it. when my cousins made it really i got water in mouth after seeing it.if you serve it or if you have it when it is in warm that will get much taste.you can try Mirchi Bajji or pakodi as stuff in it.Learn here how to cook Tomato Bath (tomato rice recipe)
ingredients to cook tomato bath recipe
Sona Masoori rice - 1 ½ cups
Tomatoes (medium size) - 4 (finely chopped)
Salt - to taste
To the ground masala, you must:
- Green Pepper - 6
- Ginger garlic paste - 2 tsp
- Cloves - 4
- Cinnamon - 2 pieces
- Mint leaves - ½ cup
- Coriander leaves - ¼ cup
- Coconut grated coconut - 3 tbsp
For seasoning, you must:
- Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Red chillies - 2
- Oil - 3 tbsp
tomato bath Cooking Instructions
- Grind the ingredients for the masala field and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add seasoning and fry well.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and ground masala.
- Fry well for five minutes until the oil seeps.
- Add salt and rice.
- Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add three cups of hot water and cook for two whistles and tomato bath is ready.