Gobi manchurian Recipe
Ingredients to make Gobi manchurian
Cauliflower - 1 medium size
All-purpose flour - 2 tbsp.
Corn flour - 2 tbsp.
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp.
Onion - 1 medium
Green pepper (Capsicum) - 1 support
Soy sauce - 2 tbsp.
Chili sauce - 1 tsp.
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp.
Garlic - 2 cloves (finely chopped)
Ginger - 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
Green chilies - 1 tsp. (Finely chopped)
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
Method to Prepare Gobi manchurian recipe
- Boil cauliflower for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix Maida, corn flour, salt and ginger garlic paste in a bowl with water to make a thick paste.
- Drain cauliflower.
- Heat oil in a wide pan or kadai .
- Soak the flowers in the dough and place on top of the hot oil.
- Fry over low heat until they are almost cooked and well browned.
- Take them on absorbent paper.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in another baking pan.
- Add ginger, garlic and green chili pieces and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the finely chopped onion and cook until well browned.
- Add the pieces of finely chopped peppers and salt for 2 minutes all over medium heat.
- Add soy sauce, chili sauce and ketchup.
- Add fried Gobi and mix well.
- Stir over high heat for 2 minutes.
- Off the heat and serve hot.