Sprout Bowl recipe - Healthy recipe
Sprout Bowl recipe
Sprout Bowl recipe is one of the healthiest recipes in the world. It is a high protein breakfast as it contains cereals like mung bean(Pesalu in Telugu), black eyed peas(Alasandalu in Telugu), bengal gram (Senagalu in Telugu), dates and coconut. Every ingredient has prominent role in giving nutrients to the body.
Nowadays most of the people are addicted to eat junk food, oily food. Hence they are suffering with obesity, diabetes etc. So I can advice this recipe as a "The best" recipe for nutritious breakfast.
- You can avoid diabetes
- It releases glucose into your body gradually
- Highly nutritious
- Prevents hair loss
- Helps in hormone production
- Prevents irregular menstrual periods in women
- You will start the day with high energy
Ingredients to prepare Sprout Bowl recipe
- Mung bean (pesalu)
- Black eyed peace (alasandalu)
- Bengal gram (senagalu)
Method to prepare Sprout Bowl recipe:
- Wash all the sprouts (mung bean, black eyed peace, bengal gram)
- Soak all the sprouts overnight (for 12 hours)
- Pack them in a cloth (or) put them in sprout maker for 24 hours.
- Once sprouts are ready add seedless dates, chopped coconut pieces.
- You can also add some grated carrot and beet root to make a healthy, tasty and high protein recipe.
Bottom line: This awesome recipe was Contributed by Mr. Ajay Vegesna. Facebook: (Click Here)
Also you can see: Mulakkada pulusu recipe / Drumstick curry recipe - Indian recipes guide