India's Quick and tasty breakfast recipe Atukula Upma recipe
Atukula upma is India's famous, Quick and delicious breakfast recipe. it is made up of Poha which is called as Atukulu in telugu and Aval in tamil. it is very quick and easy to make that we can prepare it in less than 15 min. if you add some lemon juice to it gives more tasty. Mirchi bajji or pakodi are the best combination for this as a stuff.
Ingrediants to Make Atukula Upma
- ATUKULU 250Grms .
- 4 green chillies (small medium sized pieces )
- Peanuts (enough for Pop )
- refined oil ( 2 tablespoons )
- 1 onion ( small pieces )
- Jeera (1/2 teaspoon)
- mustard (1/2 teaspoon)
- mung dal ( half tea spoon )
- termuric powder ( pinch )
- Coriander leaves (enough for Pop )
- curry leaves . (enough for Pop )
- Salt ( as per requirement )
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon .
process to Make atukula Upma:
- Make ready of all popu Ingredients.
- take hot water and sprinkle on Little Atukulu . ( To become soft and moist ) .
- get some refined oil in a pan and boil it .
- Put black gram dal , groundnut , mustard and jeera in hot oil and leave for half a minute .
- Add green chillies and onions and sauté (fry) over low heat.
- Add turmeric powder and salt and curry leaves .
- Add wet ATUKULU fried , stir for 3 minutes
- Add the coriander leaves.
- Add a little lemon juice to taste before serving.
- Serve hot .