Mutton Kuram recipe
Mutton korma recipe is one of the famous non veg recipe in all over the India. this is made up of Mutton. really this is very tasty and delicious. which is best combination for roti, chapathi. i am sure that once you have tasted that recipe you will never forget that taste of Mutton Korma recipe.
ingredients to prepare Mutton Korma:
- 500 g boneless mutton pieces cleaned
- 2 medium onions (1 for pulp and 1 chopped onion )
- 1/2 cup low -fat yogurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- a pinch of saffron
- 2 tsp salt to taste
- 1 cup cream
- 6 almonds
- 1 tablespoon of refined oil
- 2 tsp coriander seeds ( Dhaniya )
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
instructions to prepare Mutton Korma recipe:
- Soak the saffron in hot water.
- Prepare a paste of masala coriander seeds , 1 onion, almonds and garlic.then mix with 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Marinate mutton in above mixture for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan pressure and fry chopped onion . Keep aside .
- Add mutton and cook until the masala dries.Add a cup of hot water and cook for 15 minutes.then keep aside .
- Add salt, chili powder , paprika and cook until separates oil .
- Add fried onions and whipped cream .
- Add the saffron to cooked mutton masala.
- Add the garam masala and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice with chopped coriander leaves on top.