Rayalaseema special recipe Ragi sangati
Ragi sangati is one of the famous recipe in South Indian region called Rayalaseema. This Ragi sangati is called as Rayala seema special recipe. it is also called as Ragi sankati. This is worlds most Healthiest Recipe. Our elder people like grand father or grand mother surviving now with good health is just because of This kind of Food. But bad news is that this generation people don't know about this healthy food. now a days people are adopted to Pizza, Burger, and other fast foods. Parents should education their child about nutrition food like Ragi sankati or Jonna rotte.
How to prepare South Indian special recipe Ragi sankati
Ingredients to prepare ragi sankati
- Ragi flour - 1 cup
- rice - 1/2 cup
- salt to taste
- water - 3 cups (app)
- Wash and soak the rice for 15 mins.
- In a pressure cooker, take 1/2 cup of rice and add 2 cups water with salt to taste.
- Pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Once the pressure is off, check if the rice is soft.
- The rice should almost look mashed.
- Check if the rice still water, otherwise add 1/2 cup water.
- Add Ragi flour slowly without forming lumps.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 5 mins.
- stir very deeply with a ladle.
- Ragi flour is cooked well.
- The next movement will get the flour mixed well.This takes about five minutes.
- The consistency should be very soft but not hot gooey.
- serve with gutti vankaya kura or naatu Kodi pulusu or menthi pappu, You never say no to start.
Also see: Jalebi recipe which is delicious sweet recipe.