How to cook Jalebi recipe
Jalebi recipe is one of the delicious Indian sweet recipe. Most of the people like to have this jalebi on occasions like festivals, Marriages & some other functions. This jalebi sweet have a prominent role among all sweet recipes. This Indian sweet recipe is recommended as Diwali recipes (diwali sweets), Dussehra recipes, snakaranthi recipes.
Ingredients to cook Jalebi :
- 4 cups flour ( maida )
- 3 c . semolina flour or rice grained
- 1/2th c . baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sour soup ( yogurt )
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 c . saffron threads , slowly dry-roasted and powdered
- 5 cups sugar
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom seed powder
- 3 c . kewra water or rose water
- Ghee or vegetable oil for frying
How to cook Diwali jalebi recipe :
- Mix the flour , semolina or rice flour , baking powder , curd in a bowl with 3/4th cup of water .
- Add 1/8th c . saffron powder with the rest of the water in the bowl until the mixture is smooth ens . Keep the mixture for 2 hours to ferment and whisk again .
- Make a syrup by mixing the sugar in the water and add the saffron and cardamom powder in it.
- With low heat , heat the kadhai and pour the batter that you have prepared in the kadhai to form coils .
- Allow some time for the jalebi for fried until it changes to light brown color.
- Take the mixture of kadhai and drain the oil from jalebi and immerse in the syrup.
- Soak for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve hot .