Chicken lollipop recipe
Chicken lollipop is a tasty non veg recipe which is made up of chicken wings. they are coated in a red spicy masala (batter) and deep fried. it is popular in Indian as well as china. many people like to eat it.
prep time : 30 min
cooking time : 15 min
Yield : 5 min
Chicken - 1 kg
Oil - for frying
Maida - 1/3 cup
Cornflour - 1/3 cup
Garam Masala - 1 tablespoon
Mango Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Coriander Powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Turmeric Powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Lemon Juice - a pinch
Coriander Leaves (cilantro) - 2 tablespoon
For the paste
Byadgi Red Chilli - 10 no
Kashmiri Red Chilli - 10 no
- Wash the chicken and allow to drain completely.
- Grind byadgi red chilli, kashmiri red chilli, garlic, ginger, curds, salt to taste to a fine paste.
- Transfer the paste into a deep bowl, add maida, cornflour, garam masala, turmeric powder, coriander powder, coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Add the chicken lollipops and marinate the pieces well. Refrigerate for atleast 4 hours.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, drop the lollipops into the hot oil and fry for about 3-4 minutes. Remove on absorbent tissue.
- Chicken Lollipop should be served hot with sauce.